Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NEW DEMON OBSESSION.

Photobucket
I heard the track "Matter" as I was drifting in and out of a hazy consciousness on Sunday, my brain at a scarily comfortable state of fuzzily saturated rest. It was playing through Metschä's Pim mix, as I lay in my bed, my microscopic outermost layers feeling only the slightest of pressure from both the Santa Anas and my girls head of hair.



My point is I was in a bit of a nice state when I was introduced to the sounds made by the two Danish fellows Kenton Slash Demon. It just helped. But then I listened more, and again, and saw these two videos, and that's it. I'm hooked.

Latest tracks by KENTON SLASH DEMON

The amazing video work is by Dark Matters ... wow.



And a little live viddy for you to leave with...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment