Saturday, February 19, 2011

LADY MIXTAPES.

Damn when you work I guess you don't have time to get all bloggy that much...I'm actually working right now! But I had this all put together so it just took me a sec..

Some killer mixtape action. From the ladies. For all.

Photobucket

Rye Rye is on M.I.A.'s N.E.E.T. Recordings and has dropped her first mixtape, ...courtesy of Abeano Music...

Rye Rye - RYEotpowRR 

(more Rye Rye here!!)


Photobucket

Next is another banger from Kid Sister. This one is courtesy of A-Trak's Fools Gold Recs and is mixed by the one and only Catchdubs...bangers. I had heard plenty Kid Sister tracks and def was down, but I saw her live last summer @ the Mad Decent block party and homegirrrl really KILLED it. Not like Andy Milonaukus, he DIDN'T kill it that day...

Kid Sister - KissKissKiss 

(more Kid Sister here!!)


Photobucket

Finally, not to be overlooked is M.I.A.'s (now a bit older) ViCKi LEEKX mixtape is also a bowl of banguh sauce...mixed by the amazing NGUZUNGUZU

M.I.A. - ViCKi LEEKX

(more M.I.A. here!!)


Photobucket

Finally, this one is much different from the other 3, but comes highly recommended...jj's mixtape is a collection of her singing over selected 'industry' beats...just amazing. I dig. It came out on Christmas Eve, so its been around a bit longer than the rest...also this track:

jj - 5 Minuter Med

: is on the same vibe, and it was an obsession of mine for a while when I first heard it...I also posted it back in November...and well, there it is again!

jj - Kills

(more jj here!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment