Tuesday, September 28, 2010

VIDDY.

Yeah!!... Delorean finally have a video! I'm sure they've had em before but now I'm seeing one...


If you haven't heard this track by the Spanish disco rockers (SERIOUS rotation on my all time return to playlist for like 3 years now, & the song that brought them world wide!) you should!

Delorean - Deli

You know Mark Ronson is the JMR...this one is from this summer, features Q-Tip in Japanese world and is the first single from his new album, The Record Collection...



Loving this R. Kells cover from How To Dress Well...



Fucking dig this hot video double shot from Twin Shadow! Dig it I said!




& This Arcade Fire from John Legend w/ The Roots...



/\/\/\Y/\ gives us two eye ball killers....




Even though, for me, the large scale live performance setting doesn't best fit their musical stylings, I'm feeling this video (& track) from Sleigh Bells...

No comments:

Post a Comment