Wednesday, October 5, 2011

THANK YOU STEVE.

Photobucket Photobucket
I have had been extremely privileged in my computer life. Pops bought an SE (not the first Mac, but kind of the second...) right when them shiz came out.

Photobucket
I played some hella MacBugs!



I use a Mac (usually about 3/4 different ones) everyday. I can't imagine my present life without them (working in music/audio/sound simply requires one in this day and age). The innovation, attention to detail, and commitment to being creative and pushing the limits that Steve Jobs has always stayed true to is an inspiration to artists worldwide. As any large corporation, Apple today has its pros and cons, it is, but he was a helluva guy.

Thanks.
"Death is the destination we all share...it clears out the old to make way for the new."



Also, Boing Boing has the best tribute ever up right now...

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment